We will find the water filter that suits you best.
About the PURO 50
ELEMENTO 4 offers you the best solution for pure water in Mallorca
Absolutely pure water for you
ELEMENTO 4 PURO 50.
High-quality osmosis system of European production. With a completely new system technology, it was possible to take a unique step in innovation and to overhaul the previous system concepts, which had remained practically unchanged for decades, with a new generation of a reverse osmosis system.
Special product advantages:
- Plug & Use structure
- No connection of a separate tank necessary
- Easy, hygienic filter change thanks to QuickChange exchangeable cartridges, including membrane
- There is no need to clean and disinfect the inside of the housing, as is the case with classic systems with easy-change filter inserts
- AQUALEN® - activated carbon blocks
- Hygiene protection through sterile filtration immediately before the tap
- Hygiene protection at the entrance by a germ barrier for a longer period of use
- Use of a hollow fibre membrane in the transition area from micro to ultrafiltration in the last place before the water withdrawal.
- Small space requirement due to compact design
- Low inlet pressure possible, from 2 bar
- No power connection necessary
- Residual emptying guaranteed
- The water/rinse water ratio remains the same, even with a small withdrawal quantity
- Filling quantity stability with constant content of 5 litres
- When changing and rinsing the prefilter, the membrane can simply be bridged by a PLUG and thus less stressed.
- All membranes used are NSF certified.
- Step 1: AQUALEN®Massive QuickChange carbon block 3 μm (activated carbon made of coconut) with a special matrix fibre structure removes chlorine, heavy metals, organic pollutants, rust, iron, harmful flavours and particles / suspended particles with high percentages.
- Chlorine [Active chlorine] 99%
- Benzene 95%
- Phenol 96%
- Pesticides (e.g. Lindane) 97%
- Heavy metals 95%
- Step 2: UltramembraneRetains, for example, the following pollutants:
- Aluminium, magnesium, ammonium, arsenic, sodium, asbestos, nitrates, barium, nickel, benzene, phosphates, lead, beryllium, pesticides, bromine, mercury, radium, chromium, sulfates, dioxins, silver, iron, surfactants, fluoride, trichloroethane, Fungicides, toluene, herbicides, hormones, xylene, hydrocarbonates, zinc, insecticides, cadmium, lime, copper, manganese etc. Bacteria, viruses.
- Compact design L / W / H 371 x 420 x 190 mm
- Large 5-litre storage tank
- Works also with low inlet pressure from 2.0 bar
- Max. Working pressure of up to 6.3 bar possible
- Inlet water temperature between +5… +30 ° C
- Max. Flow at 4 bar: 7.8 L / h at 25 ° C
- Effective output ratio of 1: 4 [the ratio depends on the inlet pressure and the water temperature]
- Lightweight with 5.5 kg, completely approx.6.8 kg, flooded approx.13.2 kg.
- 3 connections (quick connector) on the back:
- Water inlet 9.525mm [3/8 ”] / outlet and rinse water: 6.25mm [1/4”]
- Recommended retail price € 450 plus IVA
Call us directly: +34 971 142 272
In a detailed conversation, we can discuss your problems and wishes, and together find the perfect solution for you.
We find the water filter, that fits you.