AGUA marino Casa
Clean water for everyone!
Premium domestic water filter system in a class of its own.
Treat yourself and your family to healthy spring water quality. On every tap. For drinking, cooking and showering.
Filter system in a class of its own: more about the AGUA marino Casa
Special product advantages:
3 phase water filtration, 5µm sediment filter, 5micron dirt filter, improved taste through water energisation, important minerals are retained, space-saving installation, ideal for use with city water in Mallorca.
Activated carbon GAC with KDF (activated carbon granulate from the shell of the coconut and KDF Kinetic degradation flexion (rapid decomposition and conversion of chem. substances).
Filters chlorine and organic pollution such as isopods. Converts free chlorine up to 99% into chloride. This filter is reliable in removing cadmium, aluminium, hydrogen sulphide, iron, arsenic, lead, mercury and other inorganic compounds.
Activated carbon GAC with silver coating. Unique safety through filtering of residual free chlorine and prevention of recontamination of the filtered water.
- Filters chlorine and organic pollution such as isopods
- Converts free chlorine up to 99% into chloride
- Reliably removes cadmium, aluminium, hydrogen sulphide, iron, arsenic, lead, mercury and other inorganic compounds.
- Reduction of limescale deposits at a limescale value of up to 20°dH
- Compact dimensions. Finds a place everywhere (W63xH78xD20cm)
- Powerful output of approx. 50 litres/minute
- Water temperature between 4-28°C
- Common size with 1″ input/output
- Long filter intervals between max. 12 and 24 month
Alternative: the AGUA marino Casa CALCAT:
ELEMENTO 4 CalCat prevents limescale build-up and reduces corrosion in hot water systems by adding tiny amounts of PURphos during the cold water supply. PURphos is a harmless mineral mixture that meets the safety requirements for water and stabilises the hardness minerals in the water system so that they remain in suspension: instead of being deposited as lime, the minerals are flushed through the system The recommended minimum maintenance is to completely change the limescale protection material once a year.
- Prevents and reduces limescale deposits
- Reduces corrosion and protects against “brown” water
- Reduces energy costs
- Safe for drinking water and all household appliances
- Low maintenance costs and effort
- No waste water
- No chemistry
- Environmentally friendly and effective
The purchase price starts at EUR 2,178.00 including Spanish IVA. The costs for regular maintenance are variable. We would be happy to advise you on this in a personal meeting or on the phone.